You Asked – We Listened. Traditionally, DecoNetwork is offering design collections created by well known in the industry companies such as Digital Art Solutions, OESD, or Rival Art. As is right now we have over 18K designs available for use in DecoNetwork, and we will continue to add more collections like that in the future. That said, we decided that our DecoNetwork subscribers deserve even more from us, and as a gift, we have added completely FREE premium template and clipart collection. The first batch contains 72 high quality sport artworks, and we are looking for a feedback from you, and what would you like us to do next? Yes, you heard us right, this is just the beginning, and we have in plans keep adding more entirely free design collections for you :-)
To enable free sport collection in your store go to:
1) Manage Fulfillment > Stock Designs > Add DecoNetwork Design Collections
2) Select Sports Collections under DecoNetwork
Ps. Special thanks to Cris who was managing this project, and made it happen.
Have you ever thought how you can add additional options to your products such as drop down menu, text field, or checkbox? DecoNetwork allows you to do it by using custom fields, and the video below will take you through the steps of how this can be done.
Another good question, from one of the DecoNetwork users, we have recently received was: “How I can predecorate products with team names?” The video below will show you how to use team names with predecorated products.
Here is the video on the same topic created by one of the DecoNetwork forum users. Cheers Alex :-)
Business Hub is great to create orders for your clients. It creates a visual mock-up of the product, while also calculating printing and stitch costs.
However, in previous versions of DecoNetwork you were only able to create an order for your main affiliate site.
In DecoNetwork version 6.08 you can now create an order for your affiliate stores in Business Hub.
To do this:
1. Log into your DecoNetwork website.
2. Launch Business Hub and select Orders from the left menu.
3. Select Add New Order.
4. From the ‘Store‘ drop-down menu, select the affiliate you want to raise the order for.
The price for the products in based of the affiliates prices, and the affiliate store will earn commission for that order.
DecoNetwork version 6.08 is released and all version 6.07 sites have been updated.
Some of the new improvements include:
- Allow a customer to re-order previously ordered products from the website
- Allow a shipping method to be available in Business Hub only
- Allow reCaptcha to be disabled on the ‘Request a quote’ page.
- Allow coupons to include the tax value
- Edit the customer’s email when emailing them quote or order in Business Hub
- Display products in Webstore only option
- Create an order or quote in Business Hub for an affiliate store
For more information and full release notes visit deconetwork.com/releasenotes/v608.
I received a question on how to create a product view in DecoNetwork that also contains a printable bleed. This is perfect for sublimation products such as iPhone cases and other full-print products where the print position may shift slightly during the printing process.
Check out the how-to video!